Request a call back
Send us your contact details and we’ll call you!
Share this page
Environmental Policy – Statement of Intent
Ridley & Hall are committed to reducing the environmental impact of the services that we provide. Our 2018 aim is to reduce our paper consumption and work towards a long term paperless goal.
Our commitment is to:
• Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources
• Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities
• Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
• Purchase items manufactured or produced from sustainable sources
• Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes
To meet our commitments we will:
• Assess and promote the use of the most environmentally friendly methods of transport
• Monitor business miles
• Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually
• Consult with our employees on matters that may affect them relating to environmental control
• Work together with our service partners, suppliers and their agents to promote improved environmental performance
• Work together with our landlord to improve the environmental performance of our buildings
• Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services that we provide to clients
• Review our environmental policy regularly
Employees are invited to participate in the firm’s environmental initiatives and are asked to co-operate in the operation of this policy and make a positive contribution to environmental management by making themselves aware of the firm’s environmental policy and complying with the management system and control measures in place.