Ridley & Hall win top law firm award!
For the second time in three years, Ridley & Hall have won the Specialist Law Firm Award at the prestigious 2008 Yorkshire Lawyer Awards.
The Awards recognised Ridley & Hall’s groundbreaking support for kinship carers and the nationally recognised expertise of our education and community care teams in supporting individuals and families to challenge authorities.
The Award criteria were:
- Law firms who practise in a clearly identifiable niche area of the law
- Demonstrable appreciation or recognition by clients
- Dedication to development and welfare of staff
- Client initiatives that you feel have set you apart from the rest
- Contribution to the legal community – either business or individual
- Recognition received from other firms
- Contribution to the local community such as pro-bono work
- Anything else that you feel is particularly noteworthy
Managing Partner Sarah Young said ” We are absolutely delighted to have received this award for a second time – it is a real testament to the extraordinary work and results that our teams have achieved in the last 12 months in winning landmark rulings in favour of carers across the country.”
Pictured Below: Nigel Priestley & Sarah Young at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards Ceremony at Rudding Park receiving the Specialist Law Firm Award