Request a call back
Send us your contact details and we’ll call you!
Share this page
Read and Report Service for Tenants
- We read the draft lease and provide you with a written report
- We will use plain English to explain the terms of the lease so that you understand your rights and obligations
- We will suggest points of concern or if any terms are unusual or unfair
- We tell you the next steps to take
- Fixed fee £395 plus VAT payable on instruction
- Report usually available in five working days
There is no commitment on your part to instruct us to take any further action. However, if having seen the report you wish us to negotiate any recommended changes with the landlord or his solicitors for you and to complete the new lease and any registrations needed, we will be happy to do so. In some cases this may be charged for at an hourly rate but in most cases we will agree a fee for the additional work with you in advance.